1. Start your online shopping Wednesday for the best deals and the largest selections. Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays are the most popular days for retailers to roll out sales and discount codes.
2. Ask for discounts directly. The next time you see one of those little dialogue boxes asking if you would like to chat with someone at the company, don’t just close it. Say hello and ask if they have any promo codes they can share with you. Often, they have access to deals that you might not find otherwise.
3. When shopping on Amazon.com, use the Amazon filler item finder to reach that all-important $35 minimum needed for free shipping if you don’t have Amazon Prime. Just type in the amount needed to reach the minimum for free shipping and the filler finder will produce a list of items at or just slightly above that amount for you to choose from.
4. Use size filters to spare yourself the pain of seeing an item you love only to realize that it is not available in your size. Great if you need something right away for a specific event and can’t wait for the store to restock.
5. Stick to sites that offer free shipping both ways and buy extras. You can buy the same piece in multiple sizes to ensure that you get an optimal fit. Yes, you will have to return the stuff you don’t want to keep, but often you can return items bought online directly to the store if that is more convenient than dealing with shipping. Just make sure you read those return policies carefully before making your purchses.
May 3, 2020
June 10, 2020
March 9, 2020
May 12, 2019
April 8, 2020
April 7, 2020
May 3, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 6, 2020
January 12, 2020
Purchase 2 blog/ guest posts by RM 30. Fresh content , 600 words each will be written by us.
Post will be submitted in guestpost.com.my and economist.com.my. 1 forum and Facebook post are free for buyer.
If you need more quality guest post, SEO, Traffic contact us +601136901890 (WhatsApp available).